We have been stocking the Archies Arch Support Thongs in Melbourne from the very beginning. We were one of the early adopters. They are selling like ‘hotcakes’ and walk themselves out the door. With spring here and summer around the corner, how about coming in and getting a pair. We recently had a run of ladies who were pregnant buy them and raved about them. Some are coming in to buy them before heading to Bali for a holiday. Everyone seems to have a reason for wanting a pair. Even our office manager called them “life changing”! Runners and other athletes are finding then great for recovery after a hard worksout. No one seems to be disappointed in these.
What are the Archies Arch Support Thongs?
What is special about these is that they have an arch support built into them. If you need to wear foot orthotics or something simiar, than wearing thongs for an extended period of time can be difficult, so these are a good option when the weather is warmer or you prefer to use this type of footwear. Those who do not need foot orthotics just like the comfort that the arch support feature of these thongs – they just like wearing them. Some of these users of the Archies Thongs say things that they are less tired at the end of the day.
The Archies come in a varity of sizes and colours.
Archies thongs design features:
Features and benefits:
- The Arch Support – Archies Arch Support Thongs have a similar amount of support as most off the shelf orthotics. This may help to support the foot and improve foot posture, thereby potentially reducing the strain on your feet and lower limbs.
- Comfortable! – The orthotic / arch support found in Archies Thongs combines with a super soft, highly resilient foam to provide an unbelievably comfortable feel, irrespective of whether or not you wear orthotics or have issues with your feet making them the perfect thong to wear when out walking or as a slipper in and around the house.
- Lightweight – The highly specialised foam material found in Archies Thongs is ultralight in comparison to other orthopaedic thongs which may result in less tired and achy feet at the end of the day, making them the perfect thong when travelling!
- The Strap is Tight – In thongs with a loose strap, your toes claw down and you do not get the protective support from the arch like you are supposed to. The tighter strap in Archies Thongs may help to reduce toe clawing allowing you to walk more naturally.
- Construction is one piece – As the thongs are all moulded as one you are far less likely to break the toe pole as you are in thongs with a base and plug configuration.
Croydon Total Footcare have other recommended footwear brands, so come in and see them.